The more connected your manufacturing processes are, the more effective they are. With the Internet of Things (IoT), workers from the production floor to the shipping yard have the insight they need to shave off seconds, drive down defects and work more safely. From mobile computers, tablets and printers to RFID readers and payment devices, our full line of advanced mobile solutions can ensure reduced costs, better connected operators, technicians and machines, and on-time deliveries. Explore the ET5X enterprise tablet, the HC1 wearable computer, and the ZQ500 mobile printer--just three powerful solutions for manufacturers.
- Supports both Android and Windows (OS) operating systems.
- Built rugged to handle drops, bumps, spills, dust, vibration and thermal shock yet sleek with consumer styling.
- Wi-Fi and 4G LTE connectivity ensures dependable service in the office, on the road and onsite.
- Available in an 8.3 in. or 10.1 in. display, so you can choose the size that is right for your needs. Features a duel touch mode panel to input data by finger, gloved hand, or stylus.
- First-time, every time instant capture of virtually any type of data.
- In addition to an integrated user-removable battery, you can add an optional swappable battery for 24x7x365 constant power.
- Receive email, text messages and more while asleep and power on and off instantly.